How to buy NEO(NEO)
If you wish to skip this process send an email at [email protected] or enter your details here.
1.Make a wallet.
One of the safest website to create a wallet is myetherwallet.com Since NEO is a coin t can be stored on NEO tracker wallet .
- To make a wallet go to myetherwallet.com and click on new wallet tab.
- Enter your a password and click create new wallet.
- Save your private key and write it down on a seperate piece of paper.
For detailed instruction on How to Open an Ethereum wallet click here.
2. Buy Ether on local Ethereum.
1. Once we have created and saved the private key of the Ether Wallet we need to buy some ether which we can convert into NEO(NEO). localethereum.com is a decentralized P2P platform to buy Ether anywhere in the world.
- This link is the link to our seller page. (India only)
- Click here to learn how to buy ether on localetherum.com (Picture Guide)
3. Switching Ether to NEO(NEO)
Now that you have ether you can switch that to any other coin. In this case we will be switching it to NEO(NEO).
- Go to switchmycrypto.com
2. Choose ether on left side. Choose NEO on the other side.
3. Enter your wallet address (Your ether wallet address is the one which starts with 0x) and other details. As this is an ether token the recipient address, NEO(NEO) address, and the sender address, your ether address, are the same.
4, Sending the ether. (Guide on how to send ether.)
5. Enter the transaction id(found after sending ether) and click send invoice.
4. Viewing your NEO(NEO)
- Create an account on (https://neotracker.io/wallet ) and follow the given instructions.
2. You will find your self on the “Overview” page. Here you can see your NEO balance.
4. Click on the Send tab and here you can see you wallet address which is to be entered on step 3.1.
We will do this whole process for you if you think it is confusing. Enter you details here.