How to buy DASH
Before you buy DASH you should know what it is. Click here to read about DASH written in simple English.
If you wish to skip this process send an email at [email protected] or enter your details here.
1.Make a wallet.
One of the safest website to create a wallet is myetherwallet.com .Since Dash is a coin and can be stored in Coinomi mobile wallet app
- To make a wallet go to myetherwallet.com and click on new wallet tab.
- Enter your a password and click create new wallet.
- Save your private key and write it down on a seperate piece of paper.
For detailed instruction on How to Open an Ethereum wallet click here.
2. Buy Ether on local Ethereum.
1. Once we have created and saved the private key of the Ether Wallet we need to buy some ether which we can convert into DASH. localethereum.com is a decentralized P2P platform to buy Ether anywhere in the world.
- This link is the link to our seller page. (India only)
- Click here to learn how to buy ether on localetherum.com (Picture Guide)
3. Switching Ether to DASH
Now that you have ether you can switch that to any other coin. In this case we will be switching it to DASH.
- Go to switchmycrypto.com
2. Choose ether on left side. Choose DASH on the other side.
3. Enter your wallet address (Your ether wallet address is the one which starts with 0x) and other details. You learn how to find you DASH address at bottom of this article, ie 4.Viewing your DASH->Recieve tab
4, Sending the ether. (Guide on how to send ether.)
5. Enter the transaction id(found after sending ether) and click send invoice.
4. Viewing your DASH
- Go to this link to choose any one of the wallets. We will select Dash core for this example.
- Install Dash Core and follow the given instructions.
- You will find your self on the “Overview” page. Here you can see your dash balance.
- Click on the receive tab and here you can see you wallet address which is to be entered on step 3.1.
We will do this whole process for you if you think it is confusing. Enter you details here.